torstai 27. lokakuuta 2011

Speak Now täyttää vuoden!


Taylor kirjoitti Facebook-viestin Speak Nown syntymäpäivän kunniaksi.

"Hey guys! It’s so hard to believe that the Speak Now album is now a year old. You guys have done so many wonderful things to make this year so magical, and I can’t thank you enough. I remember this week last year being one of the busiest and most exciting weeks of my life. It was the end of this week last year that I got the call that told me you guys had gone out and bought over a MILLION copies of Speak Now. I’m just sitting here in my dressing room reminiscing. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for a wonderful year.

Taylor

PS: if you’re feeling extra nice and want to go to
http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards/vote to vote for all the awards you got me nominated for this year, I wouldn’t stop you :) :) :)"

Eli käyhän sinäkin äänestämässä Tayta! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti